Considering Kelly lost tonight, and GC has wins over Va High and Lee, I'd say they will be the 3rd seed.
Playoffs as of now?
1. Leb
2. PV
3. GC
4. Honaker
Is this right?
Considering Kelly lost tonight, and GC has wins over Va High and Lee, I'd say they will be the 3rd seed.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Hmmm If that is right...if we get the W against Burton could we move to 2nd seed and take home-feild against PV?
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
If Pv wins out you can flip flop the 1st 2 Boney..I think PV is #1 right now anyways tho.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Maybe if PV loses to appy...but I don't see it if both win
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Lebanon 48
John Battle 0
So leb doesn't get the #1 seed by winning their district?
Parks had a extravagant game...broke some plays wide open...I think he's over 1k this season now...(off subject)
Jones returned at corner got his 6th pick of the season...made a huge difference in our secondary......(off subject)
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Every point counts and VA High losing tonight, doesn't help either for GC, LEE, and Lebanon, all common opponents!
all winning your district does now is get ya in..seeding is by power rating.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks